The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Always Check Your Kids Homework

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Is that something one of your kids did???? If so what is SUPPOSED to be a picture of???:)

Nichole said...

I sure hope not...if you look close you will see it is a stripper!!! It looks like with all those $ it could be a great way to make some extra cash....j/k!!!

Mike said...

Hey Nicole, looks like you've found good employment in Oregon. Congrats:) I saw this somewhere else and they explained that this child's mommy actually works at the Home Depot and she is supposedly selling a snow shovel. Not sure that I buy into that story.

Can you let John know that I was contacted by Sandi Ness from our mission and she let me know that they are planning a 20 year reunion this summer in Lehi. Here is the link to the reunion blog: http://seoulwest88.blogspot.com/
Thanks! Hope you guys are doing well. Maybe we'll see you guys at the reunion!

Nichole said...

yeahhh sure she works at Home Depot...during the day!!! But her nigth job is a whole different story!

I will tell John about the reunion...we will be back in July! hope you guys are well in Wyoming!