The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Naked Babies

Carter is such a BIG boy...he got out of the bath tonight & got himself dressed! Unfortunatley he put his jammies on backwards...oh ya & a diaper is helpful too!!!
Someone wasn't happy with us laughing at him...he he he future blackmail material!
Another naked bebe! What is up with my children. Little Gracie Girl changes her clothes all day long!!! usually back into jammies.....or her big sisters clothes...inevitablly they are usually inside out or backwards. I can tell I am getting over some of my OCD & anal-ness. Yesterday she went to the neighbors with her dress on backwards! (Actually I saw it..then forgot to turn it around about 5 times...and then laughed when she came back & I realized I had completely forgotten!)
The twins got this slide from gma & gpa raymond for Christmas! They LOVE it!!! But after having it sit in the living room all month long I finally put it on the back patio! It was a great furniture piece but every kid that came over had to go down it....including my activity day girls.

No comments: