
So I get this email the other day asking if our Activity Day girls would do a decoration/centerpiece for the Ward Party! Even though the ward party was the next week! I of course accept & say we will do it! And then immediatelly call Christy to see if her group would like to join in. (Sorry Christy!) So in the 11th hour..we load all our kids up in the car & run off to Joann's. Of course we had a ton of stuff in mind but not set on anything. So we walked around the store with our kids searching for the right thing...that not only our girls good do, but was in the budget & would cover that many tables!!! This is what we settled on...buckets with pinwheels, colorful paper chains and lots of polka dot confetti!!! Our activity day girls were thrilled to do it! They thought it was so fun! Aren't they cute!??!
It was a busy week gathering supplies having the girls do them...then the next day Christy & I assembled them into buckets! You are the best Christy!!!
This was the stresser...not only did I have to get food made for the Ward Party, I had my talk to finish preparing for church 0n Sunday AND I just found out my mother in law was going to fly in for a couple days! Plus I was trying to get my Christmas cards out!!! Busy busy busy!!!
1 comment:
The decoration were adorable. Thanks for having the girls do them for the party!
Post a Comment