Saturday, December 6, 2008
Butt Ball...aka Football
Anything round is a "butt ball" aka Foot Ball to Carter. A soccerball, football, basketball...are called a butt ball. It is kind of funny in the store when he gets excited and starts saying it. This goes for balloons, ornaments, oranges, apples...even a circle...polka dots (Good thing his bedding & alot of his blankets have polka dots...he LOVES them!!!) I never realized how many round things are out there. Well as you can see he loves our tree too...I think only because it has ornaments...butt balls all over it. There are about 4 of them that I leave constantly under the tree that he plays with. I never realized how entertaining a ball could be.
Is it in their blood? Here is Carter watching Tanner play NFL Madden (football game). I think it is hilarious that these two boys will turn the TV on & just watch sports. I am sure john is secretly ealous that these 2 get to watch so much sports while he gets to work. Have any of you gone tothe BYU Football Woman's Camp. I guess it explains all the rules. I think I need to go so I can understand it all..it is way more complex than I thought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment