The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday + Snow = No Church (No talk for me!!!)

We woke up Sunday morning to snow. Which could be good or bad. Good because if they cancel church we get to play hooky AND I don't have to give my talk. Bad because if we do have church we need to add an additional few minutes to our 2 minute drive around the corner...which never takes us 2 minutes. So we call around to see if it is canceled & it is completely up in the air. So I continue getting myself ready...after we have all kids dressed and I am almost there...(John doesn't count because it only takes him a few minutes anyway)...we FINALLY get the call that it is canceled...WAHOOO! Everyone go hang clothes back up & put their cozies back on...FREE DAY...NO TALK!!! This is poor Malia looking out the girls window at the snow! Nice saggy diaper...Daddy got her dressed but forgot that REALLY important thing...a fresh diaper. I am not sure I have ever seen a diaper hang that far down...it was PAST her knees! I saw something hanging low & started to laugh. She was not to appreciative of us laughing at her & then grabbing the camera...Poor Baby...it is a good thing for moms!!! (I have to give John credit though...he did have everyone fed, church clothes on and was working on hair when we got the call.) I think this was a practice for the day I REALLY do have to give my talk! (Yes they are already trying to reschedule it...I didn't get off that easy! Prayers are answered...but not exactly how we wanted them to be!)

No comments: