The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Counting Down to the 25th!!!!

As our count down to Christmas each kids gets to put one of the mini ornaments of this little tree. They are of the nativity...Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus,Shepherds, Wisemen, & the animal. "Elli the Elf" has been leaving little notes: Read from the One-minute Christmas Story each night , she left cookies one night, told the kids to put their special ornaments on the tree, and that Santa would be flying in on a helicopter that afternoon at the shopping plaza. The kids think it is great & it makes taking turns putting the ornament on not so hard for the others....because they ALL get some kind of treat when they read Elli's note! Makena was REALLY funny...she said "Mom...you put that in there" Of course, I tried to deny it. But she said "Mom I already know you are the tooth fairy too!" I flat out denied this one & she said "Mom I can tell because it is your handwriting." OOOOOOPPPSSY!!!!! It is kind of a good thing because she reminds me each night to do it...and that is always helpful when mom is getting old & forgetful!!!

No comments: