The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

What I have been up to...

Two weeks ago I hosted a vinyl lettering open house. I let them walk through my house & see what I have done: Then this Saturday... (yes, the Bday weekend/Achievement Day/Murder Mystery Party, Weekend Marathon)... I had them come back & do the projects they ordered. So here are some ideas of things I have come up with. I was able to transform some rooms in no time at all! My kids kept saying "Mom you have vinyl lettering all over our house now." I have more pictures to come so check back in a couple weeks & see if I have any new ideas!

2 comments:

miner6to1 said...

I love all the fun ideas, I keep delaying because I think one day I will paint my walls. Two years later and they are still white.

Shannon said...

You're so creative. What cute ideas, I'm excited to see what else you have up your sleeve.