The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Friday, November 21, 2008

TwiLighT!!!!

I would call this a GNO..but sinse Josh came with Sarah to the movie...I am not sure what we should call it!!! This was an all night celebration. Some of us met up for dinner at Red Robin...then the movie...then dessert afterwards at Cheesecake Fac!!! It was a blast! I actually liked it but I didn't have high expectations... alot of ladies thought it was made on a low budget...cheesy...and high schoolish. I guess I was expecting just that, so I thought it was great! The Cullen's could have been more beautiful...and not so much thick white make-up...but I am not sure you could find people quite as beautiful as the Cullen's in the book! But any excuse for an all night GNO! (We couldn't find a backdrop with the poster in it...so we took it right in front of the women's restroom...it wasn't worth risking our place in line!!!) Thanks ladies for a fun night!

1 comment:

Dyana365 said...

What! You didn't do the midnight show!! Your group looks about as big as ours was! Nothing ever really compares to the book but I thought it was fine aside from a few casting problems (I agree, the Cullens weren't nearly as breathtaking as I expected them to be, especially Rosalie but Edward grows on you!) Anyways..can you email me your new address, I have a xmas card sitting her with your name on it!! THanks!