The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Moody's

Our good friends from Utah now live only a few hours away in Washington!!! We love having the Moody's close! This was the 2nd time they have come to visit! I have no idea how Missy convinced Chris to come...they came Sat & stayed until Wed...it was so a blast! We always have so much fun together because our kids are all similar ages & they love playing with eachother (well Kayden & the twins aren't quite to that age...but the older ones played all day with no problems at all!) Chris rented a car 7 headed back home to work but he was so nice to let Missy & the kids stay & play!!! (Sorry no picture of you Chris...but thanks for letting them stay & for the dinner at Outback!)
So being the good moms that we are...we decided to just let the kids PLAY all day long & watch movies! We had plans to go to to OMSI & downtown Portland but figured hey they are having such a good time...why spoil it. So we crafted all day...for TWO days! It was the best to just work on projects!!!Me & my BF Missy This is ONE of our projects we did...didn't these turn out so cute!?! You should have seen Missy & I at Craft Warehouse...2 moms...9 kids!!! People were staring at us (I guess we are not in UT anymore!) Missy's house is going to be so CUTE! We designed tons of vinyl for her walls & had a blast! Thank you Missy for coming...even after I told you my twins were sick! I just hope none of your kids get what they have! But hey...I warned ya!!! LOL :)

No comments: