The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Achievement Days

It has been a busy week for me. My partner had to go out of town at the last minute so I had to quickly come up with something??? So who do I call... but Chrity W. (she lives 2 doors down & I am always bouncing ideas off of her!) She had heard about a fun activity about the Lost Sheep (from Luke) ....so Iwent with it!
So I hid 100 numbered sheep throughout my house and they had to find all of them...except for 2 one was in the "trash" ...and then the other was "wandering" I told them we hadd 99 so it doesn't really matter. They all sat back down at the table & said "ya we have most of them"...then Makena piped up "Wait that was what you were just talking about !" Then another girl said "We won't stop until we find the lost ones" and another said "We will search high & low until we find them." They were literally crawling on my floor looking for the lost one. We finally found them! It was a great way to teach about the lost sheep...they LOVED it! Isent them all home with a little quote that says "Find My Lost Sheep". I told them to put it on their wall to remind them about the things we had talked about. After they had either done some missionary work (or something to include a less active girl or even to include someone at school that didn't feel like part of the "flock")...then they could take it down...or leave it up just to remind themselves of helping others! It turned out cute for a last-minute-pull-it- together activity!

Vinyl lettering saves the day...again!

No comments: