The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

1950's Murder Mystery Game

These pictures are dark...but it is all I got! We had a blast last night with our friends. We played this murder mystery game where we were all at a Reunion (from the 1950's) and trying to figure out who did what. I was an assassin in disguise (everyone thought I was one of the pink ladies who was now a bounty hunter). Whoever came up with this stuff was pretty creative! Anyway it was fun...it reminded me of last year when it was John's 40th bday! Ironically, it was a year ago to the day!!! I threw him a surprise party...it was a Pirate Game where your team literally had to solve atleast a dozen puzzles to win the game. You had to find out codes to open the garage...use a walkie talkie...open safes...remote control car to get keys, searching for a treasure in the back yard...there were so many puzzles, clues,games, etc. that you had to solve before you could figure out & win the game! It was all based on this pirate,his ship & his lost love! I think I posted about it a year ago??? Anyway I love these kind of games...they are so fun!
So in this game I had a weapon...found 2 others after solving some puzzles. I didn't think three weapons was very fair so I sold one weapon (almost got ripped off though by the guy who tried to cheat me out of it without paying.) I was hired to kill the detective by 2 different groups (so I got payed twice to commit the same murder!) Then I took out one of the ladies who hired me just because a double homocide sounded like fun...then the nosey rich broad walked in at the wrong time...so I snapped her neck with my bare hands. A triple homocide! In the end John & I both ended up with the most $...even though we were not a couple...murder for hire actually pays well! Anyway it was fun!
Wondering what the tinfoil helmet was? So was I...I didn't figure it out until we were at the party... he was paranoid & his character thought the tinfoil would protect him from people that could read his thoughts...who comes up with these characters!?! I was a pink lady who was a hired assassin but in disguise as a bounty hunter. So I borrowed my little girls black & white polka dot head band...a little pink scarf...black pants & black leather jacket!
My Pink Ladies Jacket! (The front had a little high heel) Vinyl lettering comes in handy once again this week!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Looks like fun! I haven't checked in on you guys for awhile, but it looks like you are happy and are enjoying where you live. I hope that is the case. We miss you guys:(