This is my Crazy Family
This B-day was a busy one! A bunch of friends & I took our little pre-schoolers to OMSI...it was fun letting the kids play in the water, sand, with the balls and of course the craft room was Kiali's favorite! They had a great time with the paint, flubber & spin art...but this is where I had to draw the line. Both twins thought that the little droppers full of colored water were so much fun but I wasn't sure if it was washable...soI tried to remove them from the area but they were not too happy about it! Whew...distraction...on to the next activity! (I didn't attach pictures because we have dozens of pics here!!!)
We raced home to greet the big kids home from school. We blew off homework & dinner sinse daddy was on dinner duty & took a long walk through the neighborhood. We returned home just in time for daddy to show up with dinner! (This is the best B-day present ever...not having to think about or make dinner freed up my whole day).
The kids sending me off with my friends...(those babies make me so nervous)!
The night couldn't have ended better. My friends took me to Cheesecake Factory for more dessert! I love the writing around the plate...even though they spelt my name wrong! Thanks girls for a fun GNO! I felt very loved by everyone this year because lots of people stopped by with things through out the day & to wish me a Happy Bday...thank you to everyone! 

Thanks girls for the late night out...you guys are awesome!





No comments:
Post a Comment