The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Funny Kids...I just love them!!! They are so Truthful & Honest!!!

Kids are hilarious: (Things they have said this week)
1. Tanner has been complaining about the Ninja turtle back pack that HE picked out. I am not a fan of anything with characters on it but I thought I'd be a good mom & let his choose. But out of the blue he has been complaining about his backpack...he says it looks like a " little baby one".But both John & I keep telling him that he needs to stick with HIS decsion and that next year he can get a different one. So in the car the other day he says,"Why can't I get a different one. Nobody at school has anything on their backpacks! It looks weird. All my best friends don't have backpacks with pictures on them. Only the kids from MEXICO do." (Where did he come up with that? Hmm probablly because it is a little true. I tried to convince himbefore we bough it.) But we will be good parents & make him stick it out until next year. Both John & I couldn't stop laughing about his little comment...I still laugh when I think about it! Next time maybe he will steer clear of those character things!
2. The other day I walked into the laundry room and there was water & bubbles everywhere. I have never had this happen before but as I was mopping it up with a towel Kiali says "Mom when it is night time you can wish upon a shooting star that no more messes will come." If only it were that easy...I'd be wishin' every night!!!(Note to self: don't open washing machine door to a "front loader" when water is on the floor...bubbles will come pouring out even more....DUH) Iguess the door wasn't completely latched because I have never had the problem before & sinse then I haven't either!
3. Driving in the car out of the blue Kiali says "Mom why did you EVEN want 2 twins anyway? They just get into your make-up? (Ya I had to explain that neither would she, or her siblings or any other kids for that reason. People would cease to exist if we stopped having kids because of their little messes! But I am sure it crosses peoples minds all the time!) Kids are so honest & truthful!

No comments: