This is my kid who is so tender hearted & sweet. His prayers always melt my heart because he is sincerely concerned about people in our family & others in the world and always remembers to thank Heavenly Father for our "good bodies" & a "good house"...I don't know where he came up with this! (I just have to remind myself of how sweet he is when I find his shoes in the middle of the entry way after schoo lor his backpack & lunchbox on the kitchen table. He is improving though.) He reminds me of his dad. Tonight Iasked him to wash the table & chairs off after dinner and he said "Sure"...no complaints! Don't get me wrong he does have his complaints here & there...but he is often pretty good about doing his work with good cheer! I hope he ends up being like his dad...kind, caring, thoughtful, respectful!
This past week he walks in with a stack of folded papers.Each paper was addressed to a different person:
1) To Melio, You are the best little sister ever you are fast.
2) To Cortoer, You are the best bruther ever I like to play ball with you.
3) To Kiali, You like to catch bugs with me.
4) To Makena you are the best big sister ever.
4) To Dad, You are the best Dad you spend time with me and are thotful (thoughtful).
5) To Mom, You are the best mom ever you are taltin (talented).





No comments:
Post a Comment