The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged...6 Quirky things about me

Thanks Rachel...these things are so hard. Rules: 6 UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS about yourself...then tag 6 fellow bloggers: 1. I love the smell of clean kids, clean house, clean sheets, etc!!! My nose is the best nose ever!!! John thinks I should work for the police station as a blood hound. So now that I have 5 little kiddos...I can't be my little perfectionist. I use to have a little mini anxiety attack if anyone stopped by my house unannounced & there were a few toys on the floor. But one of my BFF, Missy, taught me to not stress about it because everyone knows you have to LIVE! I am much better...but it still drives me crazy to have a cluttered or messy house. Just give me a 5 min.warning to do a quick run through and I will enjoy chatting much more than worrying about some toy on the floor or a few dishes in the sink. The twins have been very humbling in this aspect. 2. I am a terrible liar. If & when I try...I think they can see right through me...and then I have so much quilt that I wasn't honest that I usually leak out the truth. Especially if it face to face. So if you ask me to do something I will always say "yes"...I am a huge people pleaser. For example: If you ask me to watch your kids...I will usually say yes...even if I was going to run errands that day or try to get something done. I will put everything aside to help somone out especially if it is easy like watching your kids...I amthe queen of procrastinating my errands....so any excuse to not do it 3. I hate debt...when John & I got married I was thrilled that he had no school loans!!! Until I found out he had an $800 balance on a credit card....I couldn't handle it...I immediately went & payed it off. Well fast forward to 11years later...I would LOVE to owe only $800. I just have to laugh now because student loans are way more than that!!! He he he. That should have taught me! 4. When I get ready in the morning I have a bazarre routine. After the shower I have to lather lotion all over, brush teeth & then while the lotion is drying I do make up while hair is twisted in a towel! THEN brush hair out ...blow dry & style. (If we are at someone elses house my routine is messed up a little & it takes me so much longer) 5. I am not shy at all, I can just start talking to someone at the store... as if we have known eachother forever. This has been helpful with moving as many times as we have...it doesn't take me long to jump in & get to know people. 6. I am obsessed with home decor & crafts. I have been known to spend way too much time & money at these kind of stores. I am a craft addict! And I usually buy way too much of this kind of junk & then never get around to completing the project...I guess being the mom of 5 busy kids can do that to you! I have alot of little projects I would like to do...some I have already started...but then life moves in & takes over & before you know it, your project is on the back burner. Family first, right? So those are 6 bazarr things about me...and plenty more from where they came from. Now it is your turn to share your quirks. I tag whoever feels like exposing the true them.

2 comments:

miner6to1 said...

So if I asked you to do all my Christmas shopping and then just add my debt to yours would you say yes?

Nichole said...

Sure why not...what's another few thousand or so. Hey you deserve a new car too...so why not just add that to our school debt.