So school is out for 3 days..what to do...what to do!
On WEDNESDAY I spent the day my things together for Activity Days (we cut off jeans and sewed them into purses...very cute...but tricky trying to help 25+ girls cut, sew and braid straps for their purses...pictures to come.)
Thursday...Kiali had a preschool field trip to Albertson's. Nicole R. had a connection so she was able to get us the DELUXE tour. Bakery was amazing...we saw behind the scenes...walk in area where they rise bread...walk in oven. They gave us free bread, cookies, fruit, vegetables, chocloate soy milk (yuk), and even sent us home with a bag (water, granola bar and a banana!!!) SCORE!
This is the lobster in the meat market.
We really didn't need to go to lunch after this but we did! So off toMCD to play & eat a little. The whole group continued the fieldtrip by going to the fire station. But we snuck off to go to OMSI with our friends who live next door (Christy is pregnant with her 4th but the other 3 are the same ages as my kids..so it works great! Some how along the way I inherited 2 MORE kids. So I had my 5 kids + my niece & nephew (the kids were all begging & Icouldn't say no.) So off we headed. TWO moms and 10 kids!!!
Carter played in the water area the whole time. Malia on the other hand was here....
and here.....
just about everywher & anywhere!
Ahhhh panic...I just lost my niece...someone just walked off with her....holy cow where is she...PANIC....SEARCH...SCAN THE ROOM.......do Istart yelling out her name?...do I ask someone who works there...STAY CALM....SCAN.... SCAN...UGHHH Where is she???....What am I going to tell her parenets....they are going to kill me! Wait..who is that....
Aahhhh right there by herself tucked behind a BIG fabricated tree across the room where no one had been playing the whole day, croahed down low & just reading about bark & little forest animals! She had no idea I was so paniced!
Time to go home...I am exhausted...7 kids in "pediphile heaven" is not fun. Pack up...so we can do it all again tomorrow at the Pumpkin Patch (minus my 2 extras...5 is good for this mommy right now. How in the world did my mom do 7...my mom-in-law...10!??! It may be awhile before I take 7 kids to a big place like this!)





No comments:
Post a Comment