This apple pie was so yummy. Little Miss Betty Crocker made pie at Preschool today! It was hot and steam coming off it! Oh yummy! The whole family wanted some & she was definetly holding her own. I overheard Makena telling her that she would teach her some cheers IF she shared...Kiali of course was way to smart and said "No but you can be my SERVANT" (This whole Servant thing has become big around our house...I have no idea where they came up with it!?!) Kiali was very kind to let evryone have a little slice...very sweet of her (and it was good!)
How cute is this? I heard some noise in the kitchen & was wondering what she was doing. When I walked in this is what I saw!!! Miss Betty Crocker had not only gotten out milk, cereal, cups & bowls...but she poured it too! Little Miss Sleepy Head had no idea that while she slept in...I had already gotten off the big kids, fed the babies & had my own breakfast ...but sinse she was so sweet & thoughtful the twins & I sat down & had fruitloops with Miss Betty Crocker!!!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That is so cute and sweet! She is getting so big and pretty, too. Can you believe how old our girls are getting? Crazy! (Boys, too.) Fun to peek in on your fam. Looks like all is going well!
XO
Jacqui
Post a Comment