Wow time flies... I can't believe how tall she is getting! We have pictures from last year & she looks so small. Where has the time gone? I have mixed feelings about her growing up so fast.
I gave Makena the option to take a bunch of girlfriends out for ice cream or do something else??? (This is her odd B-day "9" so we don't do a big freind party...next year!) But I was open to almost anything! This is what she chose: Pumpkin Patch with her cousins!!! She even gave up the whole going to a Freaky Fright Night with the cousins to just have pizza at home! She is so simple sometimes (She is the kid who always reminds me at the store to "just get what is on the list" & "mom do we really need that?" or "don't we have some of that"...I have no idea because John never says anything about what I buy? She is so simple I LOVE IT! I have no idea who or where she gets this from?) Makena has been the best help with the babies...lately she has been amazing! She has gotten them dressed in the mornings, changed diapers, put them down for naps, and much more...wihtout even being asked. She is just one step ahead of me somedays! We LOVE her! She is a great kid & the biggest helper for her mom & dad! I LOVE that she is a little book worm...she reads all the time. A little smarty pants!
Aren't they a cute family! We LOVE living by them. Our kids play almost everyday! Makena even wrote a story at school about Lucy & how she loves to play with her everday! We couldn't be more excited to have them close by!
The hay ride..notice that Kiali brought her baby doll & car seat (She tried to pawn it off on me until I remembered...I didn't bring the babies so I COULD enjoy Makena!)
Megan invited Tanner over & then offered (almost insisted/begged) to have me leave the twins with her. That may be the last time she ever offers that! So felt empty handed...just me & the older girls...no babies in arms to tote around! Wow what a weird feeling. It was nice to just be with my girls...a little one on one time (or 2?)





No comments:
Post a Comment