So Megan, Stacy & I went for a 4.5 mile walk/run! It was so beautiful. We started in the neighborhood and then ran out to the country. It felt good to breathe in the cool fresh air and take in the beauty of the country. And to get out early on Saturday and get a run in...EXCEPT for my poor feet! I had blisters from our previous workout and it hurt so bad to run. And I soon realized when I got home,why...the blisters had opened up! Ouchhhh! My heels had been rubbed raw...YES they were BLEEDING!!! (Like the size of a quarter.....Owweeeee!) The worst part was getting in the shower....now I know why my kids cry when they have a scrap & I bathe them! This worse than having a baby. Well lesson learned...running in NEW shoes IS NOT a good idea! (I wish I would have put on John's mole skin...I thought about it but brushed it off.) And I was worried that I may be sore from the run...nope it was my blistered feet!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment