The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Kiali turned "5" on the 5th!!!

For Breakfast little Miss Kiali chose Cinnamon Swirl Bread topped with butter and more cinn & sugar, yogurt & granola, and freshly blended orange & banana juice! She was sooo excited that it was her B-day. She kept saying now I am a BIG kid! (She truely thinks that overnight she gained all the BIG kid privileges!)I am 5 !!!We went to the water fountains and the kids had a blast running through the fountains...but I think they may have had even more fun with all the ducks & geese in the pond! What a DAY!!! Miss Makena was a trooper,... she came home from school not feeling good at all...she was miserable (fever & all) but being the great mom that I am I couldn't cancel our little Bday plans with our friends & cousins. Little Miss Kiali would be heartbroken to sit homeon her B-day!(Taking a sick kid in public is a big "no-no" to me...but I completely broke the rules.) She is smiling here but this was after she took the IB & before she ripped her toenail off in a drain....YES...poor girl came hopping over and I think she is going to loose the nail! Notice who is RUNNING around in the back...of course Tanner & friends...which was great until Tanner's nose smashed into Peter's hard head...I think it is broken....seriously! Blood was everywhere! I would have taken a picture of Makena & Tanner all banged up...it was CRAZY! But fortunately the B-day girl left un-scathed (sp?)...she thought it was pretty funny that she didn't get hurt even though the other 2 did. We were smart to leave when we did because my little family was havinga day!!! DA BOYZ Blake, Megan (my friend), Stacy (sis-in-law),me , Miss M Big sisters are so GREAT!! The LOVE Birds Carter thinks it was a drinking fountain...I missed the one of him with his face against the drain. I am not sure if he was looking down the drain or drinking the water! Carter got soooo excited...and kept screaming....Ducckkkkiiiessss! (ahhh I just love this age.)
She kept saying "I AM SO HAPPY......I AM SOOOO HAPPPPYYYY!" Our BIG KID
The Birthday Girl!

1 comment:

janae said...

Happy Birthday Kiali! Brooklyn turns 5 tomorrow and is so excited. Brooklyn misses Kiali and asks about her all the time.