Kiali~ I know which ice cream is poisonous.
Mom~ Poisonous??? Which one???
Kiali~Well it isn't poisonous but it has COFFEE in it.
Mom~Which one is that?
Kiali~ The blonde kind.
Mom~ Blonde kind?
***********************************
She holds her hands out BIG "I want this BIG of a purse when I grow up....so I can be RICH"
(Ha...ha...ha....If only it were that easy....)
***********************************
In a very taunting voice "Moooommmmm I am watching Sponge Bob....."
"Kiali turn the channel please" (She knows I don'tlike that show)
10 minutes later...."Kiali...I thought you turned it?"
"Mom,Ican't remember how to change it?"
(Uh huh...sure)
***********************************
"I wish I was a witch. Then I could fly on a broom.In this show there are 3 witches and one rides on a VACUUM...isn't that cool mom?"
**********************************
"Mom you need to get green bags & put your stuff in it. It keeps your stuff in the freezer fresh for like 9 days. Really mom it makes your stuff FRESH."
***********************************
As mommy is watering the hanging plants.
K~"Mom, you need to get a hose so you can reach up high to water your plants. They have one that can reach for you...it has a special thing on the end." (Personally I think Idrip system would be best.)
M~"Really!?!"
K~ "Ya...I saw it on TV"
**********************************
We always tease Kiali because she dresses like someone from Korea. They usually don't care if they are wearing stripes and ploka dots OR two different clashing prints. So although we set out an outfit for her the night before...she always comes in with something else...usually two completely clashing things. I am constantlly telling her you can wear the shirt OR the shorts/skirt...but not both together. So because of this we have started calling her our little Korean girl (Funny thing is...that is where John served his mission....so maybe there is some truth to it.)
Anyway this morning Kiali comes out with a material wrapped around her body and then across one shoulder and then drapong over her head. And says,
K~"I want a dress like this. Mom did you know people from India wear clothes like this...and they even have a dot on their head. Do you know why it is called India?"
M~"No Why?
Tanner~ Because you go "IN" to "DIA"....
M~ Hmmmm????? You think???? (he...he....he....these kids are funny.)
K~ Ya that is where the Cheetah girls go. Mom which Cheetah girl do you like best?
(SOOOOO TV does teach our kids something....but Iam sure that they teach them more than just culture on that show...maybe this show needs to be in the Sponge Bob category)
***********************************
K~ "Mom I want a dog instead of a cat....because the cat will make you "bless you""
(I think she means sneeze....both Tanner & Kiali thinks a sneeze is called a "bless you" ???? Hmmmm????)
***********************************
K~"Mom I like mayonaisse now!!! That is good because it is healthy!!!"
M~ ???? Mayo???? Healthy??? As I look down at the cucumbers we are eating
"Oh you mean CUCUMBERS?"
K~"Ya....CUCUMBERS...they are healthy!"
***********************************
K~Mom I like the girl with the "carmel" hair?
M~?????Carmel????? You mean light brown?
**********************************
How she ever started saying food was blonde....people hair color is carmel...and a sneeze is a "bless you"...you got me...but it is kind of cute? We have thoroughly enjoyed Kiali and all the funny things she says & does (in spite of her busy-ness. She loves making coloring & crafts & is always making presents for freinds, teachers, etc.) We LOVE our little KI-A!!!
At First glance I thought she was just reading one of her books.....
But then I realized it was one of my decorating books. This girl & I are gonna get along REALLY well. She is so girly! She is way into style (be it hair, clothes, home)!!! She knows what is cute & what isn't! She spent atleast an hour looking at & discussing this book. Great entertainment! (She is very detail oriented like her mom!) She will make a great shopping buddy!





8 comments:
hey Nicole your Kiali sounds like a lot of fun. How would it be to have girls hmm. Anyways the boys are loving school Everett doen't handle change well so he is a little grumpy every day but hopefully in a week he will be over that. I got a calling in my ward, I am the wolf den leader. I am excited hopefully Parker won't mind me doing this when he turns 8. Sound like you guys are having fun out there say Hi to Megan for me. well talk to you later. Also are you on facebook?
I'll tell Megan Hi for you. Poor Everett...change is hard....are you doing okay! Hey...you finally got the calling that you have being dying to have!!! Lucky ward that ended up with you in their scouting program. I bet your next babe will be a GIRL...I dare you to try!!! (p.s. I am on facebook...are you? I just can't keep upwith all this. I amnot huge Facebooker...I like blogging better. I can journal what our family is doing and keep a little diary of what we do...plus I heard someone say you can have it all binded at the end of the year???)
yea! i found you! that kaili is one cutie-patootie. thanks for the walk 'n talk tonight. we'll have to do that more regularly -- and maybe with tennis shoes next time!
Hey you...long time no see! Kizzy cakes...what that John's nick name for you? :)
It was a great walk last night. We never did see Meg??? Ya when my blisters heal then we can dothe tennis shoe thing! :)
Hey Nichole! Glad you found my blog! You have such a cute blog! Caitlin had such a fun time at achievement days the other day. She is really excited that you are her leader, and she loves playing with Makena. We should try to get them together soon!
Candice
Kiali is so cute. Brooklyn misses her and she doesn't understand that we live far away now either. I loved reading Kiali-isms. We are lucky our girls will be the older kids in school. I was the youngest and it was so hard to go a whole year in high school without dating or driving.
And I bet your parents didn't have to fight you on the dating thing because you were one of the FIRST!!!
I loved reading about all the things Kiali says, that made me smile. You asked me on my blog about my preschool, and well, it ended up not happening, we had like 5 people signed up which we thought was a good start, but then we had a few not call us back, some that told us they couldn't afford preschool afterall and then one that at the last minute found another preschool to sign up with. We ended up with one kid, which we figured wasn't really worth it, so we gave it up. It's nice for me to have the time with the kids and not have my house be set up for preschool all the time, I just wish I wouldn't of had to spend the time and money but thats okay such is life. Anyway, we miss having you guys around, it is so pretty where you live, I can't believe how green it is, that is so nice. It made me want to get out more with my fam.
Post a Comment