The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School!!!

No more lazy days of summer! These two were a little excited (& a little nervous) to start their first day at their new school! Fortunatley, they have met ALOT of kids in the neighborhood & at church!
They even surprised me that they wanted to ride the bus on the first day (I think I was a little more nervous for them than they were.) I think it helps to ride the bus & start at a new school when they have their cousins to do it with!
Don't you love how you set out clothes for your kids & they decide to put on something else...especially the first day of school...oh well I guess it isn't worth the fight!

5 comments:

miner6to1 said...

We started school today, but all I got was three meetings with teachers and 2 hours of filling out paperwork, The kids don't actually go to class until Thur, Yeah! for a schedule again.

janae said...

Cute kids! I'm not ready for summer to be over.

Emily said...

Nichole I couldn't get on your blog for the longest time! Yeah, now I can catch up on you guys! I need your email address too!

Aimee said...

Hey Nichole! I couldn't access your blog for the longest time. I glad I checked back, you guys have been busy! And having loads of fun! I'm so jealous. I know there are plenty of things to do here, but it always seems like there were so many great hikes and stuff in Oregon. Your kids look adorable. Looks like you've found some great parks, I miss those long park days! Take care!

Kath said...

I am CRYING right now looking at all that green - and all the floweres...I am still so, so jealous! You might just have a visitor show up on your porch here shortly! Miss ya. And I so want to move back there!!!!