
I think we will know this airport pretty well in the next year or so. It was very sad to put my busy workers on the plane & send them home. But I am sure they were exhausted after a unpacking my whole house & helping out with my kids. They were such troopers.
We almost had a close call with taking a little detour on the way to the airport. The same detour John took when his mom came to drop our twins off the day before! We were cutting it a little close but they made it on the plane. Needless to say they had to wait in the airport all day becasue they got bumped a few times trying to get home to Vegas. I guess stand by can be tricky sometimes. But fortunately Kristy worked for the airlines before & knew what it was like to fly stand-by. Thanks again Kristy & Ashley!
No comments:
Post a Comment