While waiting for our big truck to arrive we had a couple days to rediscover Oregon. First Stop...Lincoln City! We had to stop at our favorite place for Clam Chowder (Mo's) not fancy food but it sure brings back memories. Sitting at the window overlooking the pier, watching sea lions. It was almost 7 years ago exactly that we had moved to Oregon (our first time!) I remeber Tanner was only a few days old and we went to this same beach. I sat on the sand and nursed a little newborn while John, Makena & Gma Raymond played in the sand! Whew what memories come racing back as I now held my twins! We are so amazed that this place has pulled us back. I think we will call this home & set our roots down (but we will see.)
This is our family (minus the twins).
My sweet s-i-l Kristy (and daughter Ashley) who came all the way from Vegas to Utah. Just to drive with me to Oregon!!! How cool is that? Makena loved that Ashley came along for the ride-they played the whole way...and slept some!) I am sooo glad Kristy was here. Once the truck got here she was in TURBO mode, so we got the house looking pretty unpacked before she even left. I was very impressed! Of course it was much easier becasue Gma W was kept my twins in Utah so we could get the job done. (It was AMAZING!!! I can't even tell you how nice people were to help us back in UT... from having our kids for sleepovers, to taking my twins for a day, to bringing us meals, loading our truck, cleaning our house! I was overwhelmed with the out pouring of LOVE! Thank you!)

She's like my big sis
Both of us are only girls in our families and she is so easy going that you can tell her anything without feeling like she will judge you. She made this move so much easier for me...it was actually kind of fun....did I say "move" & "fun" in the same sentence?

Daddy's little girl

Helooks so cold! What a brave kid to get in the water...nawhh the only water I like is the water back home in Hawaii...not even California water is warn or clear enough for me.

Smiley Kiali

Cutie cousins
No comments:
Post a Comment