(This pic was from our girls weekend sinse I didn't have one of us before I left.)
Okay so not only did the whole W Family help us but my sweet girlfriends! After loading up the truck we decide to hit Cafe Rio. (mmm mmmm). So after a bit to eat these sweet friends insisted on coming back to our house with ice cream shakes. Not only did they insist on this but the insisted on helping me clean!!! Yeaaa grooosssss! It was very humbling to say the least. First of all...it seems so much dirtier when you are mving out then when you lived there and secondly Jen was 8 months pregnant & Becky had just had a root canal! Maybe she was so drugged she didn't know what she was doing? (You know you have good friends when they insist on helping you....I should have just hired a cleaning crew...but I am way to pratical. So a tribute to wonderful friends who I will miss. And I know any of my other friends would have done the same thing if they were there that night. I have always found the most amazing friends everywhere I have lived. I am so lucky to know all of you! How blessed I am to have known each of you & been friends with you (Gosh I sound like I am going to die & I am giving my last words...really I love ALL of you wonderful friends that I have had over the years! )





No comments:
Post a Comment