It is finally warm enough to enjoy the yard again! The kids love playing corner tag on the tramp.
Tanner loves to do all kinds of tricks...flips or standing on his head. (Which is not okay with his mommy.)
Go Kena!
Wow, no posts...to ..MANY posts! It was fun to catch up! I'll have to try those coconut marshmellows, Marty's a sucker for coconut! Do you guys move this month?! Have you found a home yet?
I know I have been really lame at blogging. Life has been really busy & crazy lately. So I thought I'd make-up for lost time by posting a ton!
We aren't sure when we are going to Oregon? The company is re-analyzing how they want to approach the Oregon market..so we will see? I did find a cute home out there but I am sure it will go fast. It probablly won't be around if we go later this summer. Either way we would be in a great area...either Utah or Oregon! :)
Aren't tramps the best!?! I think I spent most of my childhood on one. And I never understood why my mom wouldn't jump with me, but now I do! :) I love the idea about the cocunut marshmellows - definetly going to try that one.
Hey Steph...how are you doing? Can I take your kids for you one of these days so you can get some stuff done? My kids would love it...especially sinse we have no school. I think they are going to be bored to death...and therefore drive me insane!
7 comments:
It has been a while since you posted anything new. I love all the fun pictures of the fam and kids. So when are you heading out of state?
Wow, no posts...to ..MANY posts! It was fun to catch up! I'll have to try those coconut marshmellows, Marty's a sucker for coconut! Do you guys move this month?! Have you found a home yet?
I know I have been really lame at blogging. Life has been really busy & crazy lately. So I thought I'd make-up for lost time by posting a ton!
We aren't sure when we are going to Oregon? The company is re-analyzing how they want to approach the Oregon market..so we will see? I did find a cute home out there but I am sure it will go fast. It probablly won't be around if we go later this summer. Either way we would be in a great area...either Utah or Oregon! :)
Aren't tramps the best!?! I think I spent most of my childhood on one. And I never understood why my mom wouldn't jump with me, but now I do! :) I love the idea about the cocunut marshmellows - definetly going to try that one.
Hey Steph...how are you doing? Can I take your kids for you one of these days so you can get some stuff done? My kids would love it...especially sinse we have no school. I think they are going to be bored to death...and therefore drive me insane!
Just checking on your family!
Looks like Summer is here!
Hope all is well!
Trampolines are the BEST investment. My kids jump on ours all day long...I love it!
Post a Comment