John picked up some regular marshmallows...but also these Toasted Coconut Marshmallows...I was a little hesitant...but if you stick a Hershey Kiss or some chocolate in the center...you have a melty Almond Joy! You gotta try it! You will be a believer when you taste one!
We couldn't find our roasting sticks because either we had them still packed away from last year...or we lost them again...we tend to loose something when we camp...either chairs...bag for the chair...or our lovely hotdog roasters! We managed to use a dry cleaning hanger...but as you may know they aren't nearly as long as regular hanger...pretty tricky! Especially when you are trying to keep your kids from falling in!
Of course these two were safe in "lock down"! Next year may not be so smooth with these two running around!
I think they liked the marshmallows much more than the grilled cheeseburgers!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
My kids love roasting marshmellows too! I can't wait until we have a fire pit! Hey when you guys know more what your doing this summer we should plan a camping trip.
Wow, I haven't read blogs for a few weeks and am now way behind. I just updated myself on your blog. I have to say though it would probably be better for me if I didn't read the blogs when I am hungry seeing the food makes my mouth water, esepcially the yummy marshmellos. We were doing smores on Memorial weekend with my fam and we had some yummy creations, we had regular chocolate bars, caramellos, and reeces, they were all yummy LOVE them.
Post a Comment