The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Ballet Recital

The girls were so excited to get flowers. Kiali was pretty funny though...she kept holding the end of them and swinging them around like a bat!!! (Unlike her big sis Makena who delicatley craddled them.) Makena was in a few different numbers. She did tap, ballet & jazz. (I think the cutest was the one to High School Musical's "Hey Batter Batter...") Kiali was so darling...I just love when the little girls perform. She was in only one number and pretty disappointed that they didn't get to do a tap one too! Gma & Gpa Wilkinson were there for the big event.As well as Uncle Chris & Uncle Aaron Gma has her arms full. But if anyone could do it...it would be the mother of 10!!! How she never had twins blows my mind!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Your girls look so darling! I bet they did awesome.
Theron had a lot of fun in Oregon, as usual...we had all of our family over to help eat the fish since I don't do fish, but I heard it was great.
BTW Bella is having a B-Day party Friday from 6-9 and your family is invited if your free. I sent the invitation in the mail today...late as usual. But if your guys are too busy we totally understand and we'll have to get together before you leave! Take care.

Nichole said...

Aimee....no way! Makena is going to have a broken heart :( Our Family Reunion is this weekend...we will be passing your home at about noon...so we will honk! But maybe we can get together before we leave...ummm which is VERY soon! What do you think about meeting half way between here & Oregon before school starts up? LOL

Nichole said...

Wait wait wait....Bella is getting baptised!!! When? I hope it isn't the week we move. You will have to give here a BIG hug a kiss from us and wish her the Happiest 8th Bday...with 8 big spanks! Promise!!!