
Such a small world! Ten years ago Brooke & I were roommates from BYUH and her husband Thomas & I had biology classes together! Crazy....Brooke is now my mom's Visiting Teacher and Thomas surfs with my brothers! Very cute couple and their two little boys are darling (too bad they were napping when we took this picture!) Thomas is an ER Doctor...so he was off to work. He is the one who told me about a tourist drowning at the same beach I surfed at... a few hours before I was out surfing!!! Scary huh!
I was able to see a few other old friends on the island but little miss photographer didn't have her camera! Darn it!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a blast in Maui..we're actually going to the Grand Wailea in a couple weeks with Jim's work, what a coinsedence. So excited you got to see Brooke and Thomas..aren't their babies just dolls! Hope your move goes well...we're moving right when we get home from Maui, but only 4 miles away. good luck with everything.
Maui is beautiful! You are going to love it! The water slides are the best...and don't forget the Tarzan rope...John's favorite was to splash the lifeguards!
Brooke & Thomas are almost as cute as their kids! Their boys are darling...little surfer babes...blonde curly hair!
Moving is SOOOO Fun isn't it!!! I bet you are having a BLAST! (j/k)
Post a Comment