The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Family on Kauai

Me & My Mom
I couldn't go all the way to Maui and not see my parents. So I extended an additonal three days to play! What a life in Paradise. I didn't quite realize what a fabulous place it was to grow up on Kauai...until I moved away! The simple life of beautiful weather, the ocean and the beach...what more could you want? The Family...well most of them. Yummy...fish steaks! Thanks Cameron!
Jarom, DJ, Amory and Jr. Monkies! Noah & Jonah
Amory & Noah playing Star Wars. I told Noah how Tanner likes to wear his camos because he thinks we can't see him! So as soon as he put them on I acted like I couldn't find him. He thought it was so funny. He wanted to wear those shorts EVERYDAY...even to church on Sunday! Gpa snoring away! What a life!!! I think I could handle the Hawaiian style! My parents have a lady come and give them a massage on the weekend for an hour. Lucky me, I was there on Saturday! So for Mother's Day they gave me a massage...ahhh heaven! They get off work early, go sailing, surfing, get massages...what are we doing here on the Mainland?

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

What a gorgeous house! I am entirely, completely jealous. I admit it freely. Hey, if you can't live in Kauai, at least you have parents there so you can go stay free!! I have been longing for Hawaii, and we were planning a trip in October, but now it's out the window. BOO!

ANyway, I know I sound bitter...hahaha! You look terrific, Nichole, seriously. And what a fabulous trip. My dream is to live in HI for two years. Doubt it will ever happen, but a girl can dream, right? ;)

Let's do another GNO before you leave. Like in two weeks or so?

Shannon said...

I LOVE THE DOORS IN THAT HOUSE!!!!

Nichole said...

It is a beautiful house isn't it! If only I could convince my dad to build me a house! (They actually went to China and special ordered alot of custom stuff like the cabinets, doors, windows, granite, spiral staircase, furniture...everything...and they got it for a fraction of the price!) Sweet huh! Anyone up to a trip to China!?!