Friday, April 25, 2008
Notice anything new???
They don't call the TWINS for no reason!!!! Yep little Malia didn't think it was fair that Carter got all the fun and attention for his stitches! Getting out of the car she wacked her head on that really sharp edge where the door is. Really I was tempted to superclue it! Compared to Carter's stitch hers looked like it needed one or two. Knowing it would leave a bigger scar if I didn't take her in...I opted to take her in. Good thing because it was 4 stitches! (I am thinking I must not have been paying attention too well when Carter got his...because his head was gaping open!. Unfortunately John was in a meeting so I just jumped in the car and took all 5 kids with me. (This time we went to our Pediatrician rather than the ER...the ER was actually really fast last time...but REALL yexpensive!) I called my m-i-l & f-i-l who were on there way to CA...all the single b-i-l at work...s-i-l's busy! So Makena was in the waiting room until John could get there! It actually went pretty smoothly. (The kids just sat in the waiting room wayching a movie!!! Even Carter...who thoguht he was a big boy because he was sitting in a little chair...he loves chairs!)
Anyway that was an end to a very crazy day. I don't cry much when I am stressed but I think I was a little overwhelmed....and not neccessarily because of the stictches...that just pushed me over the edge. Mostly because I went from a nice relaxing vaction to the REALITY of having to pack, move and find a place in Oregon (which is a real pain in the butt) in the midst of living life still. I'm not sure if it was more stressful to do a big move 8 months pregnant with twins or with 5 kids!?! Anyway I can't keep it in anymore....I am really OVERWHELMED! (So overwhelmed that I am in denial...just sitting here blogging about my life!) I guess I may just have to take another trip out there!!! He...he....he...Missy are you still willing to go with me???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
Nicole, Nicole, Nicole.....1st of all I have to tell you you are one HOT SMOKIN' MAMA!!!! I would kill to look like that in a bathing suit- there is no way you had twins and 3 more kids! Who did you hire, becuase there is no way? You rock! Hawaii looked so much fun. It was fun to see pictures of your family. You look so cool surfing!!!! You make me want to move there.
I can't believe that they both got stiches a few days apart! This is probably a sign of many things to come!;) It was good to see you at the soccer game this am.
And secondly...you do not get the Lame Mom Award! You are anything but that. Your funny though, it made me laugh when I read it because it is so not true. You have earned The Hottest Coolest Mama Award - ya that pretty much sums it up.
What are the odds? Though I have heard many times that twins are like that...they always end up in the same messes. Cute kids. Sorry you are so overwhelmed...I wish I were there to help you. I even secretly wish I was trying to find a place in Oregon with you!
Dito on all the above, you hotest, coolest mama! Actually, I resent you a little for that, but I guess you just can't help it! :) And of course I want to come help you find a house! WHEN??? We can party it up! As long as it's not over memorial day, I'm there! Call me!
Okay girls the secret is out...WHO is paying you to tell me these ridiculous things! I knew you girls were such good friends..but really!!! That person has got to be in an enormous amount of debt now! It is always nice to have your dearest friends say kind words to you when you want to crawl in a hole. Such sweet things to say to a friend when she feels like she wants to admit herself to the looney bin (just so I don't have to deal with my life!!!) I am feeling better...that was weird my body ached that first day...even the second a little. I am feeling physically better...just a sore throat now...bazarre. But the overwhelming feelings and denial are still there.
I am okay with Oregon...I just wish I could transplant all me sweet friends there with me. I love you guys so much for being the funnest, coolest, dearest friends ever! It is really going to break my heart to move. Promise you will visit...or move to Oregon! And that you will still keep me posted with your blogs! I love you guys!!!
Haven't checked on you for awhile and I love all the Hawaii pictures. Saw that you went to Kimo's that is part of our company. See my hubby is a Senior Partner/General Manager at Dukes here in HB. He actually started as a bartender at Kimos back in the day! Too Funny!! Are you guys moving too? Great seeing all your updates!!
GNO again, soon??
A GNO sounds great to me!!! Any days work best for you and the rest of the girls? (Man I am gonna miss all my fun girlfriends! Do you think girls in Oregon have GNO? Don't you love this warm weather! I am lovin' it!
Hey why did you cancel your plans to Hawaii? If you are on Kauai I will give you my parents #...they love dinner guests!!!(Can I squeeze in your bag? I think I need another vactation...the reality world is not nearly as enjoyable as dreamland!) A couples trip would be fun!
Ummm, last I saw...you were looking great Jacqui!!! (especially sinse you still have a BABY!) Really you looked great last time we were at GNO! I am free for a GNO...except 2nd thurs in May.
A GNO sounds great to me!!! Any days work best for you and the rest of the girls? (Man I am gonna miss all my fun girlfriends! Do you think girls in Oregon have GNO? Don't you love this warm weather! I am lovin' it!
Hey why did you cancel your plans to Hawaii? If you are on Kauai I will give you my parents #...they love dinner guests!!!(Can I squeeze in your bag? I think I need another vactation...the reality world is not nearly as enjoyable as dreamland!) A couples trip would be fun!
Ummm, last I saw...you were looking great Jacqui!!! (especially sinse you still have a BABY!) Really you looked great last time we were at GNO! I am free for a GNO...except 2nd thurs in May.
Come on girl! When you coming to house hunt again? I can't wait to get together. Are you feeling better?
Hey Miss...I am excited to get together! I haven't found anything worth flying out for yet...I am looking & calling everyday!!! I need to call you!
There are 4 Dukes, but 13 restaurants total, and all are either in CA or HI!! Say and loved the surfing photos, so jealous you can trunk it. Water was 52 degrees when I went out this week, COLD!!! How long has your bro been back in HI? I think the last time I saw him was in 1999 in Utah, Wow- how time flies. Does that mean we are getting older too? Ha! Ha!
I think, it might mean that we are getting older???...although I am in complete denial! I feel like 23 still! (Plua a few kids & wrinkles). The water was so warm in HI...that is one of the MANY reasons I love that place! You guys still must be wearing wet suits? Buuurrr...I am a big wimp when it comes to the cold...but you go girl...you are one brave wahine! Hopefully the CA waters will warm up soon!
Cameron moved back there in 2004. He works with my dad. They own an electrical contracting company on Kauai(3 of my 6 bro are there...I am so jealous...what a life!)
Okay, so I just updated myself on your blog. First, your Hawaii trip looked like so much fun, we are so overdue for a trip without our kids (haha, like that will ever happen). I can't believe both your babies got stitches that is so sad, personally I am shocked we haven't had stitches or broken bones becuase lets face it Jared and I are both klutzes, which we so graciously passed that wonderful trait onto our poor daughters, infact just yesturday we had both of them fall on their faces for walking and triping over their own feet.
I am sorry you feel so overwhelmed. You know I am right down the street (well sort of, you know what I mean). I would be more than happy to babysit anytime (yes I mean all 5 of your kids), or come and help pack anytime. I will be expecting a phone call because I can only imagine how crazy it would be to move out of state, let alone with five kids to do the regular day to day things with, so you better call, and I can help you out.
You know Duane is a twin and his mom says that she was never able to get a picture of them without having a bumps, bruises, scratches or scaps on their faces and usually they were in the same place. Cue the creepy music.
Jessi are you serious!!! I am calling you right now! Ya packing to move to another state is a ton of work! But have I packed anything??? Nooooo.... I am in denial still! We are the stitch family!!! My kids are always falling on their faces! Poor things! I am glad to know it is not just my kids! Poor kids...hopefully they will fade over time!!
Post a Comment