The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back to life...Back to reality...

It seemed like we had so much time on our hands! It was 4 hours different in Hawaii...so we would wake up early...go to the gym...eat on the lanai...check our emails...and then head to the beach or pool all day...then out for some entertainment and dinner! It was soooo nice! A lot of R&R. I am so use to taking care of everyone...Breakfast, make beds, make lunches, get kids off...dress the little ones...dirty diapers...clean the kitchen, vacuum......more dirty diapers...laundry...naptime...dirty diapers...lunchtime...naptime again...clean the bathrooms...another load of laundry...entertaining...car pool...paino...dance...soccer...baseball...homework...dinner...baths...more laundry...clean the kitchen again! My day is always going. In Hawaii it was so relaxing...I actually had someone come in and change my linens, make my bed, make my meals, clean up the mess...turn down my bed...it was so incredibly nice and relaxing!!! Really I could have stayed there forever...except for the fact that I missed my 5 little ones!!! Now I am back to the everyday mundane stuff! I have almost forgot how to do it all. My first day back I was either sick or severely depressed because I lied on the coach almost all day! I don't think it was the 4 hour time change and the red eye flight. My whole body ached. A lady sat next to me on the flight to Kauai...and apologized that her 20 month old smelt bad...she said she had thrown up on their flight from England!!! I really kept my distance. So it was either that or the massage my parents gave me. I have heard that it releases toxins and you should drip a lot of water...I felt awful all day! I think I am feeling better today. Now I need to get motivated and get back to REALITY!!!

1 comment:

moodymadness said...

Yeah, for some reason I'm not feeling too sorry for you! J/K :) I'm so jealous - sounds like your trip was heavenly!!!