The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Private Blog!

Sooo I am going private! Kath & I had some weirdo BLOG STALKER leave some bizarre comment on our post for "Law School Girls" (If you read his comment, don't click on his link, I think it may give you a virus...or he can phish!) So for any of my friends...friend of friends...or whover I know (who is not some child predator/rapist/identity theft pyscho). Let me know what your email is so I can add you! You can email it to me at johnichole@msn.com. LOL!!!

4 comments:

moodymadness said...

ok, yeah, I went and read that comment. Creepy. Is it hard to make your blog private?

It was good talking to you yesterday. Good luck with all the craziness. Let me know when you're coming. Can't wait to see you!

Mindy and Marty said...

you have been a blogging FOOL, YO! i am so extremely jealous of your hawaii time i could scream.... i miss it so bad..marty and i DEFINITELY need to go there together someday... you look great in all the pics! way to go.... you SO deserve that trip!!! i will email you my email..

janae said...

How scary! I'd love to be added to your blog. I will email with my addy. Can't wait to catch up with you and read your previous posts. How is everything going? Getting ready for the move??? Wish you didn't have to go.

janae said...

Just got a chance to look at your posts from Hawaii! How did you leave that place??? It looks so beautiful. Looks like you had lots of fun. Good luck with the move. I know what you mean about being overwhelmed.