We have 3 girls and each of them has a Hawaiian name! We named our daughter Makena (after Makena Beach on Maui). We think it means~happy one, abundance, calm. Kiali (a form of Kylie, originally spelled Kaili) means deity, goddess. Malia (my best friend in college, Mahina, has a little sister named Malia & another friend in high school was named this as well) it means~light, beloved, gentle, quiet. It all depends who you ask or where you go to look. So we are always asking around.
This was hilarious! Notice the 11ish -4ish...well we showed up at 11:45 and she said come back at noon! Portions were small...and her service was crappy. I asked her if she knew what "MAkena" meant because we had heard of a few different menaings and she literally turned around and YELLED at me...she later apologized for biting my head off because she had 20 lunch orders (more like 10) and she said she gets . This lady was RUDE...I almost walked off and let her make my order just to show her...worst service ever..and sanitation was horendous! I realized later she must had not taken her meds becasue she scolded a few other customers and made some rude comments to them to! Stupid haole hippy! She had signs saying she was "voted best..." best what? She was cranky! I don't recommend this place!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment