
My view for a few hours!

Finally the view from my window...Mount Hood!

This is as we were speeding over all the many bridges!!! Yep literally speeding! In fact John was pulled over by a policeman for going 75 in a 55....who the heck drives 55 anymore. I guess a bunch of Oregonains! (I forgot how silly their speed limits were!) So we had only been out of the airport for about 10 minutes!!! And guess what!?! He completley let us off. Of course I gave him a wink and showed a little leg but it worked...just a little warning. John couldn't believe he was going 20 OVER!!! We met with a real estate agent who drove us around for about 4 hours to all the different communities! (Best of all she treated us to lunch at Stanford's...if any of you come to visit we have to go. I got a grilled blackened salmon over a bed of lettuce...10 times better than I had imagined! Anyway we knew we really liked Sherwood (yep like Sherwood Forrest form Robin Hood...they even have a big Festival based on it!!!)
Well we literally fell in love with this place! It is even more gorgeous than I had imagined!!! I am very sad to leave our family and friends...but I am getting excited (and a lil' nervous too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment