
I wouldn't have survived law school without my dear friends! Here are a few of us that got together at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. There are two of the yummiest restaurants at the top (The Roof and the Garden). They have the most amazing view of Salt Lake Temple.

These 3 little girls were as
inseparable as their
mommies during those 3 wonderful years in Oregon! Bella,
Savana and
Makena. Me and My girlfriends use to go to the park or
McD"s for hours with our kids (the little boys would have been sad if they knew we had gotten together without them...but I don't think they could sit still for hours listening to us
remenece (sp?) about the good old days.) The girls of course were like little ladies, so well behaved, coloring and

chatting!

Bella and
Makena were waiting for
Savi to get there and as soon as they heard she was there they were
practically running through the restaurant going to greet her. (We were wondering if they would be shy around
each other...but they had a blast. Mostly playing in the waterfall and ponds
through out the restaurant!)

Kathryn, Me, Karen and Aimee
We are missing some of our other law school girls but this is what we could round up. I forgot my
camera this night, so a big thanks to Aimee for sending these pics to me :) This worked out perfect. I had nothing to blog right now
because I didn't bring my camera cord on
vacation with us. It is 7:30 am and I am on Maui. It is so incredibly beautiful. The birds are outside our doors just singing away!!! We ate breakfast on our lanai and the birds would fly right up to our feet
looking for food. I am wondering why I ever moved away from this beautiful place! We are getting a little R&R on our company retreat!!! I have never been so pampered and spoiled! I'll post later! when I have soem pics!
11 comments:
That was so much fun. Sorry it took so long to get you the pictures! Wow girl, you have it rough....first Oregon and then Hawaii...what a life! I'm jealous...it's cold and stormy here today...yuck. My sister Robyn is in Hawaii right now too...I'm not sure on wich island. Take care...lets get together when you're done with all of your traveling!
Ahhh! I can't believe you're in Hawaii! Envy, envy, covet covet. Chris wants to know where you decided to live. When are you making another trip over here? We can't wait for you to move!
I know we have been going non stop!!! It actually feels good to be in Hawaii...nothing to clean, nobody to take care of. But I do miss my 5 little ones! But man oh man, I could handle this papering. It has been great!!! Aimee how does your sis go on vacation ALL the time....doesn't Kent ever work? Robin has it made! That would be to funny if we bumped into her. Ask her where she is! We are at the Grand Wailea Resort on Maui. I highly recommend it. (I bet Theron's company could take you....he is doing sooo good! How is his commercial? I can't wait to see it! Soeaking of vacations...Aimee you guys are always going somewhere girl!Lets plan something SOON...we don't have much longer.
Missy you NEED to come to Hawaii! It is so relaxing and wonderful here! Honestly a week in Hawaii with beautiful weather is one of the best vacations ever! I use to live in the islands and believe me this is even a treat for one little local wahine like me~ (i pushed something on my computer soit is weirding out~ i can"t use my shift key> so it is doing something bazare> anyway tell chris we decided not to get that home> smart huh> but now i need to go back again to look> john is going for fishing with his law school buddies in may so we will have to look at our schedules~that is if you still want to go with me?
Umm, you are addicted!!! You are totally blogging from Hawaii!!! LOL!!! You have got stop. OMG, you are killing me. I seriously can't stop laughing!!! Now that I know you are blogging instead of livin it up there, you can come back and play!
You picked a great time to be in Hawaii! I'm glad you are getting a break before your move. Have a fun and safe trip.
I love "The Roof" it's yummy plus a great view! OMG poor little Carter his face looks so sad! So, you are posting from Hawaii? You must love blogging lol. I have to tell you that at school the other day on their first day back, they where going through the whole class so they could say one thing they did while they were off track and Tanner said he stayed with his grandma and grandpa so his mom and dad went to Hawaii. I thought it was cute that, that is what he decided to share with everyone.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.
Who the heck is this? Psycho blog stalking freak. Get off my blog. DO NOT CONNECT TO HIS SITE I think it has a virus or he can phish on your computer. He put the same thing on Kathryn's blog. Don't go to any sites where you put bank info or passwords. I am going private!
Ya...I am addicted! Good thing I didn't have my camera cord or I'd be downloading pics & posting all the time!
It seemed like we had so much time on our hands! It is 4 hours different...so we would wake up early...go to the gym...eat on the lanai...check our emails...and then head to the beach or pool all day...then out for some entertainment and dinner! It was soooo nice! Alot of R&R. I am so use to taking care of everyone...Breakffast, make beds, make lunchs, get kids off...dress the little ones...dirty diapers...clean the kitchen, vacuum......more dirty diapers...laundry...naptime...dirty diapers...lunchtime...naptime again...clean the bathrooms...another load of laundry...entertaining...car pool...paino...dance...soccer...baseball...homework...dinner...baths...more laundry...clean the kitchen again! My day is always going. In Hawaii it was so relaxing...I actually had someone come in and change my linens, make my bed, make my meals, clean up the mess...turn down my bed...it was so incrediblly nice. Really I could have stayed there forever...except for the fact that I missed my 5 little ones!!! Now I am back to the evertyday mundane stuff!
That was so fun. Even though my hair in our picture looks like a peacock. What was I thinking??? Clearly I didn't look in the mirror prior to our dinner. I loved seeing you guys...I will always consider our law school gals to be some of my very best friends.
Kath....if anyone can pull off a hairstyle it is YOU my dear!!! You look hot in anything! I think it is fun! You always look adorable...or should I say like ONE HOT MAMA!!! I do miss you...and wish you could convince you & Cody to move to Oregon again. But I think you have found a great group of fabulous friends where you are...so I think I don't have a chance! But I can always wish and dream!!
Post a Comment