Even when I am not home, I am on the phone!!
Isn't this beautiful!
The kids are going to love this...it is one that has water that shoots out of the ground during summer time!!!!
Hubba hubba!!
Hey! We have friends that live in Sherwood! What a small world! I am so glad that you are excited about the move and that you have already met people! We have been in our new house almost 2 weeks and I still haven't met anyone!! Anyway, I am sure that you will love it. It looks/sounds like such a great place!
i pushed something on my computer so the shift key is doing something really weird> anyway brit~ does this mean you will come visit us? what ward?area are your friend in? brit you are so outgoing i hav eno worried that you won"t meet a bunch of people or be called as the next yw pres> hey how are you doing are you startin gto feel pregnant> what do you have @ that is suppose to be two weeks left~wacko computer> what did i touch? hey we are on maui with your mom and dad>>>well lisa and jesse how do you do it? all the pampering and spoiling is great> i feel like all we do is eat really nice and expensive food> how do you stay so skinny? i would be enormous if i ate this way everyday!
mike~ john says whatever his knees creek< his back aches and he cant even count the gray hairs> he just can"t keep up with the youthful you! and he is getting so old he can"t even remeber any korean>>>he says pass the icyhot!
3 comments:
Hey! We have friends that live in Sherwood! What a small world! I am so glad that you are excited about the move and that you have already met people! We have been in our new house almost 2 weeks and I still haven't met anyone!! Anyway, I am sure that you will love it. It looks/sounds like such a great place!
Wow, John...I have to admit, you are looking pretty dang good for an old guy;-) Chal sangin pattumdungi ida!
i pushed something on my computer so the shift key is doing something really weird> anyway brit~ does this mean you will come visit us? what ward?area are your friend in? brit you are so outgoing i hav eno worried that you won"t meet a bunch of people or be called as the next yw pres> hey how are you doing are you startin gto feel pregnant> what do you have @ that is suppose to be two weeks left~wacko computer> what did i touch? hey we are on maui with your mom and dad>>>well lisa and jesse how do you do it? all the pampering and spoiling is great> i feel like all we do is eat really nice and expensive food> how do you stay so skinny? i would be enormous if i ate this way everyday!
mike~ john says whatever his knees creek< his back aches and he cant even count the gray hairs> he just can"t keep up with the youthful you! and he is getting so old he can"t even remeber any korean>>>he says pass the icyhot!
Post a Comment