Okay this was a BUSY day...so after going to the Dino Museum once again...I packed my bags for a weekend with the girls at Hotel Monaco! When we checked in & the lady heard we were having a Girls Weekend she upgraded our room to a corner one with a great view! This hotel had the cutest eclectic furniture...I love it....striped walls, darling bedding,...it is so whimsical! I felt like I was 16 again...having a slumber party with my girlfriends. Staying up all night laughing, talking and telling secrets!
After sleeping in we were starving! I can't beleive the delicious breakfast we got! HUGE omlettes, with fruit pancakes, and hashbrowns....but I'd have to say the best was the HUGE fruit parfait (yogurt, granola, coconut, bananas, fresh strawberries, blackberries & blueberries!) Yummy...I am so addicted! I picked up all the ingredients and everyday sinse then I have made them for breakfast. My family is loving them!






8 comments:
We so need to do this again, before you leave me and I have to find a "BFC" (LOL). I am stealing some of those pics to finish my post!!!
Okay lets go again next month!!! You better not find a new BFC!!! That will make me even more depressed! But hey one of these times we can do it in Portland!
Hey do you need me to email those to you...or I can give you my catridge? Let me know.
So, I just caught up on your blog, looks like you guys had a good easter, and lots of fun at the dino museum everyday. Plus girls weekend, looks like you guys had a total blast, I am totally jealous! I have never even heard of Hotel Monaco, where is that?
I should just call you, but what fun is that. I still want the rest of those pics!!! I will have to com get the card!!!
Looks like fun! You definatly deserve one of those weekends!
I think I "deserve" not only one of those but maybe 2...3...4!!! Good thing is John was so good about doing it!
So much fun. My friends and I are headed to LA in a few weeks and I am soooo excited. Here's to good friends...and best of all, to awesome, supportive husbands! Love them!
We do have great husbands don't we. We are all soooo lucky! Fun Kath...I am so excited for you! What are you doing in LA!?! Aren't you girls doing a girls weekend in Vegas too? We need to get a law school girls weekend together...maybe on the coast in Oregon...there are some fun ones that we stayed in when we were in law school. I think we need to converse and get the girls together!!!
Post a Comment