Monday, March 31, 2008
I can't believe my kids aren't sick of this place....
Okay so here we are again...same place...different friends. My kids beg everyday to go here. I tolerate it only because they LOVE it so much...and because I really need to get my $ worth before our big move in June/July!!! This time we went with my cute sis-in-law, April and her darling boys, Noah and Jonah! It was so nice to have someone to chat with as we roamed through all the dino rooms! These boys are so cute...wild boys but oh sooo funny! I was surprised Makena held Noah's hand almost the whole time and Tanner held Jonah's...they were actually REALLY good! These two boys just say the funniest things! One day the kids were in the basement and Tanner tossed (maybe threw) a ball at Makena...and her little buddy Noah came to her defense. He grabbed a hard pirate sword and wacked it right across Tanner's forehead in defense of his buddy. When I told him we don't do that he said"...bbb...bbb...bbbut him trew a ball at herrrr!" This has become a little Noah quote at our house and you often find Kiali repeating it and everyone laughing hysterically!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So I guess we'll not be going to the Dino museum with you guys! We'll have to think of something else! We played an April Fool's joke on our kids and told them that Theron got a job with John's company and that we had to move to Oregon too. Bella was totally crying, but Drake figured it out pretty quick...little stinker. We are such mean parents!
Post a Comment