The kids loved all the animals at the farm! But the babies were really funny to watch. I kept them contained in the stroller for the first half then I left them loose! They were having so much fun running around! But every once in awhile they'd get really scared when an animal would belt out with a "baaaa" or a "cluck cluck" and attempt to eat their finger.
Carter loved the pony ride...I think he is gonna be a cowboy! Tanner was cute to take this picture of us...don't you love how he cut off half of Kiali and my whole head!
Pony Rides!
Tractor pulled wagon Ride! My friend Tiffany was sweet to take my kids sinse the babies were asleep in the stroller! Heck what is 4 little ones (she has 5 of her own kiddos)! Thanks Tiff!
Carter thought this was funny until the horse actually nibbled on his toe!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hi Nichole,
How funny your kids are!! That cracked me up thinking about your kiddos putting everything down the laundry shoot. My little kids are fascinated by the laundry shoot too, good thing we don't have one! So I can't believe you guys are moving. What a big surprise. It makes me sad because we won't see you guys as often. What part of Oregon? I have to say it does sound like a fun adventure! Call me so we can chat, or I'll call you soon. I was wondering about your friends blog background. I think it was Steph and Porters and Brittany and yours too. Where did you find such cute backgrounds? Hope you are hanging in there. Take care and I will talk to you soon.
Miriam
Hi Nichole,
How funny your kids are!! That cracked me up thinking about your kiddos putting everything down the laundry shoot. My little kids are fascinated by the laundry shoot too, good thing we don't have one! So I can't believe you guys are moving. What a big surprise. It makes me sad because we won't see you guys as often. What part of Oregon? I have to say it does sound like a fun adventure! Call me so we can chat, or I'll call you soon. I was wondering about your friends blog background. I think it was Steph and Porters and Brittany and yours too. Where did you find such cute backgrounds? Hope you are hanging in there. Take care and I will talk to you soon.
Miriam
Hey Miriam...did Kat finally convince you to be a blogger!?! Good now we can keep in touch better...especially sinse we will be soooo far away :( We will be in a suburb of Portland...it is a beautiful city! But I am still sad because we will miss the family so much. You'd think that sinse we have 4 (soon to be 5) pilots in the family we should have an endless supply of buddy passes and visitors! I guess we will see! You will have to visit when you visit your sisters in Washington! I am just going to miss all the family get togethers. I guess I will have to venture out and invite people over. That means getting out of my comfort zone. Time to grow! Hey, call me when you get a minute!
Okay as for the blog design. Google "Matie Kay" She has tons of stripes, dots etc...and she has simple instructions...if you need help let me know! Sometimes it can mess things up a little. I know Maddie and Kat got there's off of Pyzam. If you really want a cute one, there is a girl who designs them..but I am too cheap to pay. Free sounds good to me for a silly blog!
LOL~Nic
Thanks Nichole! Kat just wants me to get withit! I'll try and call you Sun or Mon. Hope you have a good weekend.
Post a Comment