Okay so I guess you have to empty your purse (this doubles as my diaper bag). This is not a usual day because I already took out the 2 bottles, my wallet full of receipts, with atleast 3= binkis. But this is what I just found pack of extra gum (watermelon..yuck.. I like mint but it was left in there after fast sunday and I was desperate), a single quarter (which was picked up by Tanner as soon as I took it out), 2 baby hair bows, victoria secret hand lotion "sweet temptation", 1 lip stick, 2 liplicios lipgloss, baby glycerion suppositories (for my constipated Malia), bag a teddy grahams, bag of fishy crackers...I usually have a snack container but John packed the bag Sunday and they are still in there! Small diaper bag with 6 diapers and wipes, 2 bottle caps, 2 cars, and TONS of Little People and animals plus a whale, a nerf bullet...a pen, tighing slips and envelopes...my handy dandy camera. Oh ya and Becky's pre-school registration that I need to drop off. And ewww 2 old gum wrappers with gum in it...I was going through sugar like crazy on Sunday!
I guess the theory is to clean out your bag...I just threw it back in there. I'll do it later! I tage the first 5 people who read this and comment :)





No comments:
Post a Comment