
My babies are so funny whatever is in their hand goes straight into the laundry shoot! I guess the mimic what they see. And sinse we are alway throwing the laundry down there...they think it is funny! These are the random things I found in my laundry today! Usually there are things but this was a bit overboard! That is one thing I won't miss...love having a laundry shoot...great idea...but my babies are obsessed with it. As well as climbing on top of the fire place...on the chairs then on top of the table! Yep I found Carter standing there...clapping and so proud of himself. Jacqui I remember when you said Olivia would swing from your chandelier...I have never had a kid climb on top of the table. But here we are with 2 babies that are the biggest monkeys!
9 comments:
THAT is funny...hopefully you won't find one of the twins in the laundry after taking a ride down themselves!.....monkies are capable of the darndest things!
That is hilarious. Funny children! Amazing what little behaviors the tiny ones pick up on and cause all sorts of trouble because of it. So cute. BTW, I am coming up this week. Wanna get together? Maybe you, me, Karen, Aimee, Tawnee, Mindy? Thoughts??? Kids or no kids...hook us up!
They are hilarious. Malia grabs a dishcloth and is always cleaning the floors. A cell phone pinched between their neck and shoulder! Carter figured out how to get into my mud closet...now he pulls out the broom, swifter and mop 10x's a day...it is funny...most of the time! They are hilarious!
Okay, what days work best for you? Wed and Friday nights are best for me...but I can also do Mon...after a quick FHE!!! Or we can do it so the kiddos can see eachother too! (My kids are out of school from thurs until next Tues...so if you want to play we can do that too. I do have a membership to Thanksgiving Point...so I can get anyone in at 50% off and food/shopping is 10% off! Let me know and I will make the calls! I am soooo excited to see you!
Too fun! It's crazy to have one monkey, let alone two! It's kind of scary when they get up onto high places over hard floors. They are so cute, though. Love the laundry shoot loot. Hilarious!
Too fun! It's crazy to have one monkey, let alone two! It's kind of scary when they get up onto high places over hard floors. They are so cute, though. Love the laundry shoot loot. Hilarious!
Wed night for the girls only...or poss Thur morning with kids? Maybe just girls on Wed so we can actually talk? Though Thanksgiving Point sounds like a blast, too.
Okay Kath. Wed night! I will make the calls. If you have timein your schedule we can always do the kids on Thursday? Up to you!
Okay Jacqui~So what is the secret to monkeys? I am clueless! They are so funny to watch...and also exhausting! Whew! I have these 3 ols fashioned suitcases stacked on top of eachother and Malia wouldn't stay off them. She discovered she could reach the light switch and was sooo persistent! So I has to move them. Crazy babies! I hope we don't have to make any ER visits!
I like the new background of your blog. I'm jealous you have a laundry shoot. However, I know if I had one my kids would be in it more than the laundry.
The laundry shoot is great!!! ?? I Except my babies new fascination with it!!! Ya my babies and kids would be in it too...except this one isn't big enough to get in...thankgoodness. My friend had one growing up and it was a 3 story laundry shoot...and big enough that we could climb in it and hide! It was so fun!!!
Post a Comment