
These kids are so funny they mimic everything we do. Their brains must be soaking up so much at this age! Why is it that when kids are younger they think it is actually fun to clean? Whenever there is a spill Malia runs over, grabs a rag and quickly wipes it up!

I started vacuumming and Kiali thought it looked like fun! She wanted to "help". I hope this doesn't wear off and that when they are teenagers they will still be willing to help!

This another one of Carter's favorite things to do! He figuered out how to get into my mud closet (it's not quite a mudd room)! But if you push on the door it will pop open. Smart kid...they watch us do it and now they have figured it out! They have all access to my broom, swifter and mops...not to mention everyones jackets and back backs!!! I find the broom out in the kitchen numerous times a day so it isn't as cute as it was at first...Busy little monkeys! I hope he is willing to do my floors when he is older!!!

Carter has to climb IN the box with his toys. Or empty a kitchen drawer and SIT IN IT!

They not only noticed that Makena sits here...but that if you hit the keys they make beautiful music!!! These two just discovered the piano! (notice they both have their toothbrushes in hand!) Atleast they aren't ON TOP of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment