The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Card Club

Another thing I will miss. Do they have REALLY fun girls who do card club in Oregon!!! Our card club group has 12 girls. We each make 12 cards and swap... it is great! But the best part is the yummy dessert we get and the excuse to get together! We are being so industious! This is one of my friends Tiffany. Can you believe she lives in Pepperwood...lives at the Pepperwood pool...we have the same OB/GYN...and then I don't even meet her until I move out of the neighborhood and our kidlets are in preschool together! We drove together on the first fieldtrip and hit it off! Two peas in a pod! I will miss her spunk...but good thing is she is from Lake Oswego OR...so we will be able to hook up once in awhile! Aren't these cute cards! This is our monthly display board!

No comments: