The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Our little pianist!

Makena had a piano recital this week. She did a great job! She said she was a little nervous but once we got there she seemed fine. (I would have been so scared!) Her paino teacher is so wonderful. She is a darling 16 yr old girl. She is very talents and does a great job (one of those girls who accompanies for Stake stuff.) Makena loves it because if she practices throughout the week she gets big candy bars and all kind of treats. I love it because she in so enthusiastic and lives around the corner not to mention she charges hardly anything! She has a point system and has inspired Makena so much that Makena is now giving Tanner lessons...Makena makes the same chart and gives treats as rewards!!! It is very cute! (I hope we find a good teacher in Oregon!)

No comments: