The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dino Museum...AGAIN!!!

We are definitely trying to get our $ worth!!! My kids are begging to go everyday now that they are off track! You'd think they'd get sick of it. This trip was especially fun since we went with our very good friends! Tanner and Jake, and Makena and Courtney have been buddies since we first moved into Pepperwood. We were both at the end of cul-de-sacs and our cul-de-sacs backed up to eachother...so they would run through the bike trail all day long playing. Steph and I miss those good ole' days! Steph is one of my many dear friends! She is the kind of friend that is always there for you. And that you tell way to much to as you are working out at 6am!!! Thanks Steph for keeping all my secrets! Kena, Kia, and Cort! Tanner and Jake...the best of buds! These two have been playing soccer and baseball on the same team for years! The babies were so excited to get our of "lock down" i.e. their strollers! Here they are trying to build a dino.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

I am so sad I missed this trip. Can we go again sometime? It'd be fun to all three go. How's the 2nd week of April (next week) lookin?

Nichole said...

Ya Jacqui you need to come with us. We are free until April 13...then we get to go to Hawaii! My kids are off track for 1 more week. And I am sure they would REALLY want to go...I can't believe they are not sick of this place!!! It is a great way to entertain and use up all their energy! Let me know what day works best!