
Both of my babies LOVE to put headbands on their heads!!! (Carter's usually ends up around his neck). Malia is following in Kiali's Diva steps...little fashion girls! Although I think she is missing her cell phone in this picture!

Makena is so amazing. I couldn't figure out what she was doing...she was cutting strips on both sides of the paper and I was thinking great another mess!!! Then she asked for the stapler. I was thinking what the heck is she up to now. A minute later she shows up with this cute basket!!! Notice the green paper crinkled up inside for grass. She is such a mini of me...always up to something creative! (Although I will have to say my creative bug has been lost for awhile!!!)
1 comment:
Savana is creative like that, too...it is truly amazing the stuff they come up with! I have had the same thought many times, too...the "Oh no, not another mess!" But I am always so impressed with the results that I forget all about the mess...at least temporarily :).
Post a Comment