The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Company Party...Score!!!

Whew I am so far behind in posting. We have just been so busy! We just got back from an adult company party...my kids are all asleep and John just went to the gym...so I have a few minutes to get caught up! I didn't get any pictures of this evening and I so wish I would have! Okay for starters, I had the best prime rib dinner tonight! The party was at Market Street Grill....artichoke dip, with fancy veggies and cheese for the appetizer and we chose the prime rib over the chicken and salmon. And the desserts are to die for! Cheesecake, triple layer chocolate, and some Layered creamy berry thing! I was craving my favorite creme brule...tummy! Anyway this is one of the funniest things to watch John's boss Jesse Riddle is hilarious. First they play this purse game where you get $20, $50, $100 for just having misc. junk in your purse! Every year they to this "Deal or No Deal" thing where they have at least 20 bags with miscellaneous things in them from car shammies to bungy cords to a Dora Pillow...and to a camera, cd players, IPODS, Nintendo DS, karaoke machines to the best FLAT SCREEN TV...no we didn't win this. So he lets them pick 2 bags and then when they choose which one they want he tempts them by putting $100 on the bag they didn't choose. It is so funny to watch these people stress out over which bag to get! But they are all winners because even when someone gets a lame gift he usually says he feels bad and gives them $100..also they taped $20 under peoples seats!!! It is crazy! He has a wad of bills and hands them out like candy. The guy at our table was up against a girl at the very end...he ended up with the karaoke and bungies and she walked away with $250 PLUS the Flat Screen TV!!! Sweet, huh! Anyway it is always fun and entertaining!

No comments: