
So we decided we should get a little more healthy! Last Saturday John made me a salad topped with chicken...or tuna???, craisons, and I think green onions and celery, with freshly squeezed lemon, garlic and pepper...it was so yummy (believe it or not)...He made it for me this Sat too! We really need to eat healthier! Notice the water! Do you think we will get healthy by eating that way on Sat/Sun only?? Hmmm probablly not!!! John sugeested I put some kind of goal on my blog...hmm we will see!
3 comments:
So the toes are cute! Love them! As for the salad, does Olive Garden count as healthy? If not I guess we all need to start over tomorrow! By the way, I missed you today!!!!
I missed you too! I guess we will just have to play this week to make up for not seeing eachother. I hope your game night was fun! Sorry we missed it but I just can't pass up his mom's cooking. She is the best! Wilkinson dinner was sooo yummy! She made these mouth watereing por chops with this yummy sweet n' sour rice and a fresg spinach salad with yummy bacon and apples like the one I did at the ward party! But the best was her homemade cheesecake with ganosh (it is chocolate chips and whip cream) topped with strawberries! Ahhh it was so yummy! But sinse I am trying to eat more sensible I guess that is off the list! And BTW ummmm I think Olive Garden is a definite no-no! But hey it was your Bday! I loved my garlic butter angel hair pasta with grilled shrimp. It was to die for...John was eyeing mine...even my leftovers...but I didn't even share. Umm why don't I just call you instead of blabbing...oh ya I just got off the phone with you...did you know that was 51 min...oh better go phone is ringing..probablly you! Just kidding it is Jenn...yeah preggo woman. Hey we need to get her bloggin'! I really better go get something done! Chat with you later.
So how much does John charge...I need a chef? Good for you guys for eating healthier! Swimsuit season will be here soon...yikes!
Post a Comment