The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Our EXCITING Friday Night!!!

Don't we look THRILLED!?! So when you are married with kids you social life is pretty shot! The ward party just had to be on Becky's BDAY! Atleast it was an ADULT ONLY Ward Party..which turned out GREAT especially sinse they provided FREE babysitting! I have to put in a plug for our wondeful bishopric, they are awesome! They make sure babysitting is provided for Enrichment, Ward/Stake Temple night and this activity as well! So you have no excuse...i love it! It makes getting to the temple once a month actually do-able. (They want us to go weekly...but I think monthly will have to do right now!) I love our "Ward Family"..that is what they call it. Anyway after helping to put away the tables/chairs the bishop kind of had to urge us out the door at 9 pm....but sinse we were all dying for more adult social time we ended up all coming back to out place! We sent the kids downstairs to watch a movie and to play in the toy room while we slurped away on our SLURPEEEEES! I think it was midnight before we broke up the party!The kids loved having a "LATE NIGHT"! NOTE: No, I am NOT a vampire....my blue eyes are ALWAYS red in pics...although I do like to bite!

No comments: